Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Countdown to 2017: Best Main Dish Recipes

Today for our Countdown to 2017 we are featuring our favorite Main Dish recipes.  When you go to my Recipe Index you will find subsets that include Beef, Chicken, Lamb and Game Meat, Pork, Fish and Seafood  and Meatless entrees.

I decided that, for today's event, I would share one recipe from each of the above categories.  I hope you enjoy them.


The next time you are looking to impress family and/or friends, serve up this tender and juicy 


Looking for something on the healthy side?  Try this tasty and nutritious Chicken Broccoli Bowl . It  is Phase 1 Friendly on the Fast Metabolism Diet.  What a great way to get yourself back on the path of wellness and self care.


I adapted this Venison Stroganoff to be made in the crockpot.  I served it up over brown rice noodles to make it friendly for those who are gluten intolerant.


This Yuk See Chau Mein is unlike any Americanized version of Chow Mein you may have ever had.

  
I was so excited when I made this Crab Souffle, my first ever, and it turned out perfectly!!


My final selection is this wonderful baked Pasta ala Norma.  Perfect for Meatless Mondays or anytime you get a hankering for a comforting  meal to soothe your soul.


Now let's take a look at what the others are sharing today.


6 comments:

  1. What a fantastic selection of dishes, Wendy! I need to work on getting more main dishes on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Chicken Broccoli bowl is a favorite here. Thanks Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great job picking one dish from each category - looks like you chose wisely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Venison Stroganoff looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.