Friday, November 6, 2015

Viva Las Vegas!! and the Weekly Menu

Yep that's right.  Mom Klik, Roz, Amy and I are leaving for Vegas on Wednesday.  Just a short trip, coming home on Saturday but that means the Weekly Menu is shortened for this week.

Image result for las vegas

Tonight we have a house full so we are having chili, pulled pork quesadillas and botanas.  Frank is making up some pitchers of his famous margaritas.  Hopefully we won't over imbibe because that may cramp our creativity for scrapbooking tomorrow.

I am making my Christmas cards again this year.  It is an all day event, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.  We will be gone all day.  Frank is holding a CPL class so hopefully there will be leftover chili for him to serve for lunch and I will make up some corn bread before I leave in the morning.

Sunday we will have a big breakfast before Jen and Lil head home and then go to 11:30 Mass.  We get to have Little Miss Melody in the afternoon.

That leaves Monday to go visit Mom and run last minute errands before I leave because Tuesday I have to take Mom Klik to therapy in the morning and take her running on her errands.

Maybe I'll come home a millionaire!!!!  No? Well as long as I don't come home in the poor house then.

Saturday
Frank on his own

Sunday
Roast Chicken
Mashed Potatoes
Roasted Beets and Carrots

Meatless Monday
Cheese Ravioli with Marinara
Salad

Tuesday
Chicken Pot Pie

Wednesday-Friday
Vegas for me, Leftovers for Frank


2 comments:

  1. Wishing you much luck in Vegas!!!! Hope you come home richer. Or at least break even. I usually quit when I started losing! I am such a tightwad!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I take a certain $ amount for each day. When that is gone, then I am done for that day. It's okay though because I will have my book and there is a lovely pool.

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.