Tuesday, August 19, 2014

ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

Most of you have probably seen the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge that is pasted all over Facebook lately.  I had been watching the videos with gratitude to all the people who are raising money for this disease that took the life of our cousin, Chrissy.  And Chrissy was so full of life up until the very end.  It was a huge loss for our family and we miss her very much.

So, even though I HATE cold water, I was very honored when my friend, Claudia, nominated me to participate in the challenge.

I thought I would share my video with all of you and if you feel inspired to donate to ALS, all the cold and wet will have been worth it.  You can learn more about the challenge and how to donate here.



Sharing this at Wednesday Whatsit's and praying for support for this cause.  Stop by and see what others are sharing this week.

2 comments:

  1. It was so much fun to hear your voice. My grandaughter Paige did the challenge today also and she nominated Harley so I guess I will help her with her video tomorrow....Maybe she will even let me post it on my blog. We'll see.....I kept waiting for the ice water to come pouring down! Did you just use the rain instead?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, just as I was challenged to do this the rain started coming down in buckets so I decided that would work.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.