Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Early to Bed, Early to Rise

This has been a very busy vacation and today is going to be just as crazy.  I have been in bed, snoring by 8:30 each night.  Last night I was sleeping before 8!!!  We went to the pizza party, I had a couple of drinks and then we came back to our room, poured ourselves a glass of wine and were planning on sitting on the balcony to watch the sunset.  Frank went to the bathroom, I lay down on the bed and that is all she wrote!!

We had a good time at the pizza party last night.  Every trip, Don and Mickey, supply us all with T-shirts and we do a group shot.  Every trip there is at least one person who forgets his/her shirt.  This is normally Paul, so this year Mickey did not give Paul his shirt ahead of time but brought it with her here.  So, of course, Harold forgot his shirt LOL.


Guess which one is Harold!


The whole motley crew...

  • Today we have 2 dives in the morning and then this afternoon we will be diving Sting Ray City.  Those who are not divers have arranged to take a catamaran ride out to the site so that they can snorkel with the Rays. It should be a good time.
  • Tomorrow we have 2 dives in the morning and then Frank is taking an underwater photography class that takes about 4-5 hours.  The class is given by Cathy Church's photography studio.  Cathy Church is a wonderful photographer. This is my opportunity to lay by the pool with my book and act like I am really on vacation. 
  • Thursday will be our last 2 dives in the morning.  I would like to go into town for the Turtle Farm or maybe the Botanical Gardens in the afternoon.  I would like to have lunch or dinner at Guy Harvey's. This is the restaurant that our dive operation sells their lion fish to and they serve it daily.  I want to try lion fish before I leave.
  • Friday our flight leaves at 1:30.  We fly into Toronto where we have a 5 hr. layover before heading home. And that is our list up for the rest of the week.  Linking up with List it Tuesday, please join us.



3 comments:

  1. I didn't realize that you traveled with a group. Are all of these people from your area. Sounds like you are having so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most are from our area. Some are from Canada which is kinda like our area. We are only separated by a river with a ferry that travels back and forth. Our dive shop puts these trips together. It is a great group of people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Traveling with people you know always makes the trip so much more fun. I didn't realize you were that close to Canada!!

      Delete

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.