Saturday, September 7, 2013

Just a couple more things.....

We had a great time last night at the Alabama concert.  It was a hand clapping, foot stomping wonderful night.  I got up early this morning so I could go to the grocery store before picking up Mom.  When I arrived she was having coffee, English muffin with peanut butter and an apple.  As we pulled into our yard she said "Oh, I recognize this place, I have been here many times".  We walked in and I asked if she would like a cup of coffee and she responded that she would love some because she hadn't had anything to eat or drink yet today......I am going to have to stop leaving her at Dick's house if they aren't going to feed her LOL.
I shot this photo of my Mom while I was writing this post.  Hard to believe she is nearly 93 years old, isn't it?

As stated in my earlier post today, I had decided to make Tingting some wings for lunch as she doesn't care for White Chicken Chili.  I am going to name this recipe, Ting's Wings.

Ting's Wings

6 chicken wings, separated at joints, and discarding the small end.
1 t. garlic powder
1 t. Chinese 5 spice powder
2 T. teriyaki sauce
2 dashes of hot sauce
1 T. olive oil

Place the Wings in a bowl and toss with remaining ingredients.  Place on a foil lined cookie sheet sprayed with cooking oil to prevents sticking.  Bake at 375* for 35-45 min. Print Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.