Friday, September 27, 2013

Shooting Saturday and Weekly Menu

Frank is giving another CPL (concealed pistol license) class today so I made a 15 Bean Soup in my Crockpot and a Sandwich Tray for the class for lunch.  I also found some Halloween colored chocolate chips and made them cookies for dessert.

Tomorrow we are dressing in costume and spending the day at the Renaissance Festival, should be a great time.

Posted below you will find my Weekly Menu.......Please come back each day for photos and recipes.  Have a great weekend!!

Saturday
15 Bean Soup with Ham
Assorted Sandwiches
Halloween Cookies

Sunday
Renaissance Festival

Meatless Monday
Grilled Vegetable Lasagna (recipe found in this book)

Tuesday
Date Night

Wednesday
Chicken Enchiladas

Thursday
Kielbasa and Sauerkraut
Potato Pancakes
Green Beans

Fish Friday
Newburg Pot Pie (Recipe found in Cuisine at Home, Issue #65)

Find more great menu ideas at Menu Plan Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.