Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Funday

This morning we are going to get our new (used) car, drop off the car we are selling for some repairs, take care of transfers at the Secretary of State and then this afternoon Frank is taking Tingting car shopping.  It is a crazy car day!!

In between all that we are going to our friends, the Greens, to pick up some costumes because next weekend we will be attending the Renaissance Festival with all of our dive buddies.....It should be a blast....and the Green's have tons of costumes they have collected over the years.  I put this basket together as a thank you gift.


 

 I found the perfect card that said "A Basketful of Thanks", found a basket I had in the garage, lined it with some leftover material and filled it with some of my homemade goodies.  I am pleased with how it turned out.

I have a 7pm orientation meeting with one of my exchange students this evening so it is going to be a busy day.  Originally we were going to have Fish Friday but we are now going to have Pizza Night.  I will have Frank and Ting pick it up when they are done car shopping.  Hope you all have a wonderful day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.