Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Excited about Autumn

I love the Fall....I think I have mentioned this numerous times but........I just LOVE the fall. 

Got up early this morning to a sunshiney crisp Autumn day and even though I swore I was going to wait until October to start decorating for Halloween, I couldn't....I put out all my Fall Favorites along with my Halloween Goodies. After Halloween the ghosts, goblins and witches will be traded in for turkeys and pilgrims!!
 
I ran out of room. I either need a larger counter or less stuff!!!
 
 
I made these pumpkins last fall with an idea that I got from Martha Stewart (I think) or maybe Joann Fabrics....I can't remember...but they turned out wonderful and were easy peasy.  I just started with fake pumpkins that I bought after Halloween when they were 70% off at Joann's, painted them with metallic paint and decorated them with fall foliage, ribbons, flowers, etc. 
 
 
 
Happy Hauntings Everyone!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy getting comments and feedback from my audience. Please let me know what you think, keeping in mind that we are all entitled to our own beliefs and opinions. I am happy to hear yours as long as they are stated nicely.